The Church of All SaintsApostolate of the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter | Minneapolis, MN
O almighty and everlasting God, who dost govern all things both in heaven and on earth: mercifully hear the prayers of Thy people, and grant us peace in our time.
The Church of All Saints is a parish of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis staffed by priests of the Fraternity of St. Peter (FSSP).
The Masses and Sacraments are offered in the Usus Antiquior (pre-concilliar use) of the Roman Rite.
Holy Mass Times
10:30 AM (High Mass)
MONDAY - 7:30 PM
TUESDAY– 12:15 PM
WEDNESDAY – 12:15 PM
THURSDAY – 12:15 PM
FRIDAY – 12:15 PM and 7:30 PM
SATURDAY – 9:00 AM
EXPOSITION AND BENEDICTION
Fridays 6:00 to 7:15 PM
First Saturdays at 7:45 to 8:45 AM
HOLY DAYS 12:15 PM, 7:30 PM (High Mass)
45 minutes before Mass
30 minutes before Mass
Extended times on Holydays, First Fridays, and First Saturdays
Third Saturday of the Month from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Stations of the Cross (Lent)
Wednesdays of Lent at 11:40 AM
Fridays of Lent at 7:00 PM
Recitation of the Rosary
Before both Sunday Masses
Corpus Christi will be celebrated on Sunday, June 23 | 10:30 AM Solemn Mass
- June 23 – Corpus Christi (Procession)
- June 23 – Garden Party
- June 29 – SS. Peter and Paul
- July 5/6 – First Friday/First Saturday
Did you know?
- From Monday, July 15 to Thursday, July 18 the Sisters will sponsor At the School of Mary summer catechesis classes.
- The first annual choir camp will be held from August 19 to 22.
- The monthly meeting of the St. Joseph Guild is on hiatus through the summer and will resume in September.
- The News Page has more announcements from the weekly bulletin.
Corpus Christi, Sunday, June 23
Corpus Christi will be celebrated Sunday, June 23. The 10:30 Solemn Mass (with a small orchestra) will conclude with the outdoor procession of the Blessed Sacrament around the block and Benediction. Plan to attend this very public and fitting witness of faith in the Real Presence of Our Lord in the Holy Eucharist.
6th Annual White on White Garden Party, June 23
The sixth annual White on White Garden Party will follow the Corpus Christi procession and will last through the afternoon. The men of the St. Joseph’s Guild and teenage boys of the parish will work and serve the event.
Sandwiches, scones, and beverages are provided. Have fun breaking out your hats and wearing white or light colored clothing to this all-parish event! There will also be a balloon twister making fun shapes for children and adults alike. All are invited!
For Long-term Planners
- July 15 to 19 – Summer Catechesis Week
- August 19 to 22 – Choir Camp, more information to come
- December 14 – Confirmation with Bishop Cozzens
Recent Facebook Posts