The next Monthly Recollection is scheduled for Saturday, July 20 from 10-11:30 AM. These recollections consist of two sermons on a related topic, with exposition, the Rosary, and Benediction. As formal retreats are impractical for many, it is hoped that these regular recollections will serve as a profitable substitute, especially for busy parents.
- Masses and Intentions
- Feast of All Souls Day Mass Times
- Parish Yard Clean-Up
- The choir is accepting new members and you are invited!
- Extension of the Parish Library
- St. John Bosco Boys’ Guild Sign-Up
- From the St. Rita Women’s Guild
- The Parish Lending Library
- The Choir is Accepting New Members
- REMINDER: St. Joseph’s Guild Meeting – October 14