St. Joseph’s Day is Tuesday, March 19. Along with the noontime Mass, there will be a solemn high Mass that evening at 7:30. We will welcome Fr. Tim Cloutier from Maternity of Mary Church to offer the Mass. Please consider attending one of the Masses in honor of the most chaste spouse of Our Lady, foster-father to our Lord, and patron of the universal Church, a model of both manhood and fidelity.
- Masses and Intentions
- Feast of All Souls Day Mass Times
- Parish Yard Clean-Up
- The choir is accepting new members and you are invited!
- Extension of the Parish Library
- St. John Bosco Boys’ Guild Sign-Up
- From the St. Rita Women’s Guild
- The Parish Lending Library
- The Choir is Accepting New Members
- REMINDER: St. Joseph’s Guild Meeting – October 14