Among his other promises to those who devoutly assist at Mass on First Friday in reparation to His Sacred Heart, Our Lord said that He would give special graces to priests to reach hardened souls. The First Saturdays are kept in reparation for the blasphemies and offenses against our Lady’s Immaculate Conception, her perpetual virginity, her divine and spiritual Maternity, her sacred images, and neglect of parents to foster devotion to her in their children. All are most encouraged to attend Mass and devotions these days.
- Masses and Intentions
- Feast of All Souls Day Mass Times
- Parish Yard Clean-Up
- The choir is accepting new members and you are invited!
- Extension of the Parish Library
- St. John Bosco Boys’ Guild Sign-Up
- From the St. Rita Women’s Guild
- The Parish Lending Library
- The Choir is Accepting New Members
- REMINDER: St. Joseph’s Guild Meeting – October 14