Tuesday, January 22 is the 46th anniversary of the infernal Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion in this country. The USCCB has mandated that this day as a day of penance that can be of one’s own choosing. Along with typical things like fasting or abstinence, positive penances are encouraged which can come in the form of saying an extra Rosary, attending Holy Mass, etc., all with the intention of reparation for the crime of abortion and the restoration of the dignity of human life within the conscience of our country. The USCCB has mandated that the votive Mass for peace be said on this day (violet vestments).
- Masses and Intentions
- Feast of All Souls Day Mass Times
- Parish Yard Clean-Up
- The choir is accepting new members and you are invited!
- Extension of the Parish Library
- St. John Bosco Boys’ Guild Sign-Up
- From the St. Rita Women’s Guild
- The Parish Lending Library
- The Choir is Accepting New Members
- REMINDER: St. Joseph’s Guild Meeting – October 14