Registration forms for the first annual choir camp from August 19-22 are available in the vestibule and can be turned in as described above. The camp will conclude on Thursday, August 22 with a High Mass for the feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Please contact Jacob Flaherty at (612) 801-5467 if there are questions or for more information.
The next Monthly Recollection is scheduled for Saturday, July 20 from 10-11:30 AM. These recollections consist of two sermons on a related topic, with exposition, the Rosary, and Benediction. As formal retreats are impractical for many, it is hoped that these regular recollections will serve as a profitable substitute, especially for busy parents.
Please be sure to fill out and turn in the registration forms for the School of Mary summer catechesis program, which will be conducted by the Sisters from Monday, July 15 to Thursday, July 18 from 9 AM until noon for children and youth ages 5 through 18 (Mass will be available each day).
The morning will consist of catechesis classes and some fun! On the same days and during the catechesis for the children, the priests will offer catechesis and prayer time for the parents.
Registration forms are available in the vestibule.
The Sisters will need adult helpers for the classes. The Sisters would also like to offer child care, so that parents could attend the classes as well, and need volunteers to assist with child care. If you are 17 or older and would like to help, please contact the Sisters at 612-353-6343 or by email at email@example.com.
Many Thanks to everyone who helped with the Garden Party last weekend, to the organizers, the decorators, the servers, to those who helped with setup and tear-down, and all jobs large and small. May God reward you! It was well attended throughout the afternoon and we are thankful for being blessed with good weather.
- Land survey work has been completed to allow for the architectural drawings of a potential new parish center.
- Plans for improved drainage on both sides church are under development .
- New insulated doors will be installed on the church in August; these doors will respect the character of the church’s front facade .
- A mural that will serve to provide hope and serenity for the stressed is being completed in the mothers’ room.
- A new altar and Communion rail were custom designed and installed in the convent.