The All Saints Homeschool Co-op is preparing for registration, and you are invited.
We meet on most Fridays from September-December and February-May at the secure St. Mark’s campus in St. Paul, (near the University of St. Thomas).
Here are some highlights on what is offered:
- A Traditional version of Catechesis of the Good Shepherd to 3-5 year olds,
- Sisters teaching Catechism classes to all students ages 6-9 and girls 10-18,
- Priests teaching Catechism classes to all boys 10-18, +Choir/music classes for all students, including instruction in Gregorian Chant, Polyphony, Music Theory and Music History,
- Science offerings (with those sometimes difficult-to-do experiments) offered to 6-18 year olds, some Writing and Communication classes and
- NEW/RETURNING this year, a once-per-semester One-Act Play, both competitive and practice sports teams, (including Soccer in the Fall), and some extra-curriculars in Art and Literature.
The day starts with the Traditional Latin Mass at 8:15, includes 4 relaxed but thoughtful forty-five minute-long classes and lunch, all with good support for parents and good Catholic friends/peers for the young people. Classes end at 1:20, with the optional One-Act play, sports, and a Girls club to follow for those interested.
Stay for as long or as little of the day as you’d like. We’re happy to be an apostolate for many of our parish’s homeschooling families, and, if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to reach out at email@example.com or by contacting the director, Jacob Flaherty, directly at 612-801-5467.
Many parents already have homeschooling plans; some say we fit into a niche currently missing and some say it doesn’t work with their current plans. No worries; thanks for considering us!