The next meeting will be on Saturday, October 24th after the 9:00 AM Mass. We will finish our discussion of the book ’Soul of the Apostolate’ by Dom Jean-Baptiste Chautard, O.C.S.O. Like last time, we will pray Sext at noon to finish our time together (Sext finishes around 12:15). We look forward to seeing you next time! Single women of the parish, ages 18-35, are invited to join the St. Rita women’s group, which is dedicated to formation in the faith through study, prayer, discussion and friendship. Our meetings are held on the 4th Saturday of the month and led by the Filiae Laboris Mariae. For more information, please see the St. Rita Flocknotes group.
- Masses and Intentions
- Feast of All Souls Day Mass Times
- Parish Yard Clean-Up
- The choir is accepting new members and you are invited!
- Extension of the Parish Library
- St. John Bosco Boys’ Guild Sign-Up
- From the St. Rita Women’s Guild
- The Parish Lending Library
- The Choir is Accepting New Members
- REMINDER: St. Joseph’s Guild Meeting – October 14