Our St. John Bosco Boys Guild resumed this past Wednesday. If you are a young man between the ages of 12 and 18 and would like to join us for an afternoon of playing sports together, praying Vespers together, (under the dedication of St. Joseph), and enjoying a meal together, Please, come join us! Our schedule through December looks like the following: Wednesdays, October 7 and 21, November 4 and 18, and December 2 and 16. We begin at 3:15 and end at 6:30. Please contact Jacob Flaherty at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and sign up to receive notifications via Flocknotes.
- Masses and Intentions
- Feast of All Souls Day Mass Times
- Parish Yard Clean-Up
- The choir is accepting new members and you are invited!
- Extension of the Parish Library
- St. John Bosco Boys’ Guild Sign-Up
- From the St. Rita Women’s Guild
- The Parish Lending Library
- The Choir is Accepting New Members
- REMINDER: St. Joseph’s Guild Meeting – October 14