The Church of All Saints to Conduct a Feasibility Study: We Need Your Participation
Each Household will soon be receiving a letter inviting you to participate in a feasibility study for All Saints. As you may know, the church leadership has been working on a vision for a new Parish Activity Center. The study will assess our capability to move forward with a capital campaign to fund this project.
Mark Davy & Associates, a firm with 28 years of experience working with churches, has been hired to conduct the study. The feasibility study will focus on the following areas:
- Awareness and importance of our vision
- All Saints strengths
- Areas of concern that may affect a capital campaign
- Communication preferences of parishioners
- Potential leadership and volunteers to conduct a successful campaign
- Financial support available
All Parishioners will be invited to participate through a personal interview at the church. When you receive the invitation please respond as soon as possible. Your participation will assist in determining the next steps in this process.