A parish boys group meets on Wednesdays (except the second Wednesday of each month) beginning at 3:00 PM for sports, praying Vespers, a meal, followed by a rotating activity of server training, life skills, or Q & A with the priests. For more details, and/or to sign up, please contact Jacob Flaherty, the director at email@example.com. All parish boys, ages 12 and up, are welcome!
- Masses and Intentions
- Feast of All Souls Day Mass Times
- Parish Yard Clean-Up
- The choir is accepting new members and you are invited!
- Extension of the Parish Library
- St. John Bosco Boys’ Guild Sign-Up
- From the St. Rita Women’s Guild
- The Parish Lending Library
- The Choir is Accepting New Members
- REMINDER: St. Joseph’s Guild Meeting – October 14