As the Sisters who live in the convent will be leaving by the end of the week, their long-time caretaker is also looking for a place to live where she can provide company, cleaning, and cooking in exchange for rent. If anyone knows of a senior woman who could use some able-bodied company and live-in help, please call the rectory. St. Rita, pray for us.
- Masses and Intentions
- Feast of All Souls Day Mass Times
- Parish Yard Clean-Up
- The choir is accepting new members and you are invited!
- Extension of the Parish Library
- St. John Bosco Boys’ Guild Sign-Up
- From the St. Rita Women’s Guild
- The Parish Lending Library
- The Choir is Accepting New Members
- REMINDER: St. Joseph’s Guild Meeting – October 14